Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

the feeling of cold conversation


*at messages*


me: *sent* your new girlfriend is pretty. 

[*draft* i bet she stole your heart]


you: *sent* yeah... she is

[*draft* but you're still the most beautiful girl i know]


me: *sent* i heard she's funny and amazing. 

[*draft* all the stuff i wasn't]


you: *sent*  she sure is. 

[*draft* but she's nothing compared to you]


me: *sent* i bet you know everything about her by now 

[*draft*  like how you knew just everything about me]


you: *sent* only the stuff that count. 

[*draft* i cant remember what she says when i think of you]


me: *sent* well... i hope you guys last. 

[*draft* cause we never did]


you: *sent* i hope we do too. 

[*draft* whatever happened to me and you?]


me: *sent* well i got to go. 

[*draft* before i start to cry.]


you: *sent* yeah, me too. 

[*draft* i hope you dont cry..]


me: *sent* bye. 

[*draft* i still love you.]


you: *sent* later. 

[*draft* i never stopped.]